CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary!!!

On June 18th, 2004 I met thomas and we started dating!! At first I was unsure of the whole thing, but as time went by I knew that I could not live without him!! We got engaged 6 months later and then June 18th 2005 we got married, exactly a year later :) This day is by far the best day ever.... and then June 18th 2006...lol, we started a family!! I am so happy that my life has been so great to this day!! I look forward to spending many many years with thomas and the girls!! For our 5 year anniversary we decided to do a quick little get away to prepare the girls for our week away in august!! (going to mexico for our"real" 5 year anniversary get away) We headed out friday afternoon to go to san antonio... the hill country!!! It was beautiful out there...


Enjoying a nice adult beverage!!

Relaxing.....

JW Hill country Resort


It was so nice for couples and families!!



view from the room




5 years together!!



Taking a walk around the property...




They had an awesome little waterpark, slides, lazy river and adult pool...



Toasting smores friday night



Thomas pretending he likes it!!




Every year we give each other gifts that have to do with the contemporary or
traditional gift idea. This year was wood!! We have enjoyed camping,
so thomas being creative got me things for the woods...
hence why i have an axe, a mess kit and a picnic table clips!!
I got him a wood magazine rack and some wine!!


Yes... its chocolate wine!! yummy!!




Saturday!!!



Lunch on the river walk!!!



Off to enjoy the waterpark!!!



such a beautiful view, from the adult pool!!



view of the golf course!!



Going to dinner!!!






Enjoying dinner at ruths chris!!!


Happy Anniversary Thomas!!!





















2 comments:

missy said...

Yay for a lil vacay getaway!! You two deserve it!! I'm so glad to see you back on here. This resort looks so amazing...maybe a certain someone can take me for our 6th ann...hint hint ;)

Great pictures!!!

Lisa said...

OH I love all your pictures! See if you didn't update your blog I wouldn't have known your sweet little gifts you got eachother :) Please keep it up!!