CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The girls....

I hate that i have not kept on blogging, let alone writing down important things that the girls have accomplished!! So this post is to try and get myself going on marking down when the girls accomplish things!! Olivia is my strong willed child, I really thought that she would be walking at the same time as kenz, which was right at 10 and 1/2 months!! not so much, she started taking steps right before her first birthday, and is walking so great now, by 13 and 1/2 months!! I am so proud of her :) she is saying so much, ball, this, dada, mama. she is trying to say kenzie, its real cute!! She is able to drink froma straw, from about the age of 12 months!! She loves to give kisses and love her lovie blankie bear!! She has 8 teeth and is only 18.2 pounds, she is a peanut, but can eat sooo much!! Her favorite foods are chicken nuggets and string cheese. Until I think of anything else .... thats it :)

0 comments: