CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We get to go to work with daddy

I thank God everyday that i have such a wonderful husband!! For those that dont know, thomas travels ALOT for work, especially through the summer. I am so thankful that he has such a great job, even if we dont see him every day!! Its really tough on the girls, especially kenz, since she knows whats going on. I am so lucky and feel privileged that I get to stay home with the girls, I know i should consider myself extremely lucky!! and I do!! SOooo on that note, we try and travel with thomas as much as we can :) this year has not been so much, since livie is not a huge fan of her car seat. But we decided to take the plunge and drive all the way to corpus with thomas. The beach, hotel and great food..... who can complain!! not us!! Daddy does have to work, but gets alot of time to play too... even though he hates to admit it!! he has a fabulous job ;)





So Excited to travel with daddy




Happy in the car, i held my breath all week!!






Some co-workers of thomas live right on an inlet to the ocean, so we

got to float in the ocean!! it was extremely relaxing!! even livie

loved it, but we didnt get pics of it, i was bummed!!






Enjoying the Texas Aquarium in corpus





A very hot day, but we could not miss the dolphin show




Kenzie is our little photographer







Petting a little crocodile!! so cool :)




and little stingrays....



Livie wanted in on the action!!



this shark was so awesome looking!!




Oomie goggles!! this was kenz and bree!! bree is the

daughter of thomas's side kick at work!! we are

so lucky, they are always up for the trips too!!




science lesson from daddy



checking it out!!


Super day!!




Our great kiddie pool at the hotel



hanging out waiting for daddy!!




View from the room...not to bad!!



The ocean!! I am so happy that livie and kenz love the ocean!! I grew up on the east

coast, and lived at the ocean during the warm seasons!! I am

just so happy that my girls get to experience it too, i just wished we

lived closer!!



icecream and keylime pie!!











Enjoying a wonderful day at the ocean with some friends!!








1 comments:

Lisa said...

So much fun!! Glad you updated... keep it up :) I know you take lots of pictures!!!!