CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July 2010

This year we decided to have some people over to enjoy the holiday with, about 30!! It was such a great weekend!! My sister and the girls came up and then we just had a mixture of friends, old church friends and then work friends!! It was such a great time!! I think my pics are in reverse order... but oh well!!





Thomas and kenz enjoying fireworks from the park in our neighborhood, so convenient!!




This is the only picture i took of the whole party :( pretty bummed, but atleast

you can see my nice flag fruit pizza!! It was so yummy!!


My baby girl and I enjoying the quick parade!!



My family!!




The girls loved this horse because it was wearing the same headband

as them!!





Snowie bus!!



Taking it all in :)




My favorite part of the parade!! I love the bikes :)



Cousins!!!





My sis and the girls





I say this in every picture.... the bestest of cousins!!




making faces at daddy/uncle thomas!!





The bestest sister and best friend in the world!!




and the craziest neice :)



Miss homemaker :)




My little firecracker.... finally a healthy snack!!




New toy from auntie!!



Sisters!!!





Happy 4th of July!!!


















1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Well, well ...welcome back lady!! Looks like y'all had a ton of fun!
:)