CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

ON A ROLL!!

Well I figured I would keep on going since I am on a roll.... Last weekend was absolutely beautiful here in texas, almost 80 degrees in January!! We decided to take advantage of it and spend some quality time outside. So with all our new toys from Christmas, we had a great time!!

Mackenzie and daddy spent some time riding kenzie's new bicycle from grandma and papa!!
Kenz trying it out by herself.... sometimes she can pedal alittle, she needs to grow longer legs.
Taking a break...
Relaxing with lollipops!!!
Using side walk chalk....
and blowing grape smelling bubbles...


I cant wait for the spring... i wish it was in the 70's year round!!!




2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So sweet! I know the weather is beautiful, even today, minus the 90mph winds :) We went for a walk and I also wish it was 70 year 'round! Where would we have to live for that to happen??

missy said...

I love these pics with daddy and kenz...so sweet! She is growing so fast, I can't believe she's on a bike!
Let's all get together for a picnic in the park on our next sunny day!