CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally.. Christmas 2008

I am finally getting around to posting about Christmas. Its not that I have been really busy, just pre-occupied I guess!! I am still watching the two little girls, Keseana and Kyndall, and they have become a handful, I know some of you cant believe it, but they have, and with kenz it makes it triple the "fun". So I have been busy with them, trying to spend more time with them before I start school again... which I am sooooo excited for :) I have my microbiology class left to take and I am in the process of getting everything put together for applying, which is due January 31st... I am super nervous, but if its right, then I will get accepted, right?? Anyways, and Thomas is starting to travel alot again!! He is scheduled to be gone almost 4 weeks this month, alot .... and over whelming at times, but I pray that I make it through :)

Back to Christmas time..... we had such a great time, it just keeps getting better each year!! I just absolutely love seeing Mackenzie's reaction after santa comes!! We started out the morning of course a little early, kind of funny, but Thomas and I were up before kenz. I am a little kid still and never can sleep the night before anything exciting!! We always start with stockings, everyone gets one, including the dog, which loves it. He starts tearing into packages because he can smell what in store for him!! Then after stockings we have a little breakfast. In my family its a tradition to make fried dough!! For those that dont know what it is.. we take frozen bread and let it rise over night. In the morning you pull it apart and make little circular shapes, similar to funnel cake, but way better. Its fried and then we put melted butter, confectioners sugar and cinnamon on it, its so yummy and very healthy!! Then on to presents... Mackenzie loved it!! I think she actually understood that she got to open a present and then she had to watch someone else open one!!

Through all the caos of opening gifts, I managed to get a great dinner going!! We had a baked spiral ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, rolls and much more!! We invited my parents, my sister and nieces and some good friends over to have dinner and hang out!! It was so nice to see family and friends over the holidays. Here is a bunch of pictures of our wonderful Christmas....


Mackenzie's new kitchen from Santa

One of my favorite gifts, from my parents!! They are the one's from cracker barrel!!

My little chef loves to cook with mommy!!!

Kenz you have so many careers ahead of you!! My little doctor!!

Can you tell she loves pink, or its mommy's fault!!


Another tradition... lifesaver book in our stockings.


Jasper finally relaxing.



Ripping into his gifts.





She loves stocking time...

Good morning... (yes they are out of order) just waking up and pointing out what santa brought.

Kenz and Mommy
Our friends Anthony and Susi
The bestest cousins, kenz and Gabbi

The guys enjoying a little foursome of tennis...






cousins again...

Sisters... Heather and I

Heather and Alexis
Mackenzie opening gifts from alexis and gabbi

Heather excited about her new red crockpot...


0 comments: