CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Pre Christmas Fun!!

Our family has alot of fun traditions at Christmas and I have kept pretty much all of them going for Mackenzie and Thomas. The first one is to bake Christmas cookies for santa and put carrots out for the reindeer...

Here is Mackenzie sampling the cookies..
Daddy and Mackenzie in there new Christmas PJ's..

Mommy and kenz....


Mackenzie and her baby on Christmas Eve..


This is another family tradition that I always looked forward to when I was little and even until I got married, my parents still did it for us!! We would all get to open one gift on Christmas Eve and it would always be PJ's... It was so much fun and so i do it now with my family :) Mackenzie really gets into it!!



This year we had michael and sherry over and played games and opened a gift together...


Sherry...

This was December 23rd, an early Christmas with Papa and Grandma, Thomas's parents because his mom had to work on christmas (she's a nurse, and is well needed on these days!!)



Mackenzies new bike.....




We had a couple of date nights this month!! Whahoooo. This was with Thomas's customer from work. They brought us out to the bobs chop house at the shops at legacy, it was so yummy and a very nice night out with adults!! I am about 17 weeks Preggo, finally the belly is popping out and not just chunky looking :)


This was another date night... Thomas work Christmas dinner. We went over someone's house for drinks and apps andplayed a little WII and then went to waters creek and had a little mi cocina!! It was also very good, they are a such a great group of co workers!!
Date night...


Mackenzie helping decorate the tree...

Mommy and Mackenzie

Daddy and Mackenzie...




Christmas picture are coming.... but it might take about another month!!











2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay you posted! You look great by the way. Such a cute preggo! Makes me want another, but then I think how sick I get and ....I think I'll wait :)
I love traditions...we always open one present Christmas eve, too! It was usually something we could use on our trip to my Mamaw's since we always headed to Arkansas at midnight. I'm glad you had a good Christmas and Kenz's bike is so cute!!!
Oh and date night...ugh so jealous. I keep saying we are having date night, but then something stands in our way...school and now T's new job...blah!!! Maybe when she's 10!

Your right though, I will have to wait until next month for some more pictures of you..heheh!
Patiently Waiting,
Lindsay

missy said...

What cute traditions!!! I love all the new pics, and Mel, you look REALLY great! I miss you girls so much! I hope you're coming on Wed so we can catch up.
LOVE YOU!