CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trying this Again!!!

After a little bit of convincing.. I finally am going to try and catch up on some old posts... So much has happened since January. We have been so busy. Sooo here we go... January brought a very important day... My hubby's 31 st birthday!! Of course he was traveling that week so we went when he was home on the weekend to Waters Creek, it has some of my favorite restaraunts!! My inlaws, kenz and I brought him to PF Changs, its so yummy :) oh ya... thats where we went for my birthday too!! Thanks again girls :) It was a little chilly, but we put on some warm clothes and got to walk around the little stream and pet some fake ducks!!

Father inlaw, Thomas, Mackenzie and Mother Inlaw
mackenzie petting the ducks :)

Daddy opening his presents :)




1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Dear! I think it's time for pictures of Miss Olivia. :) Hope you guys are doing well! Can't wait to see you all again.

Oh and I missed the sunday paper last week, bc I was at my parents and I haven't got over it yet! :) This Sat. though I will get the early paper...dang it!
Last week sometime I used my coupons at Kroger, Tommy even went with me and we saved something like $30. Whoo-hoo!

Miss you!