CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

It's been a long time...

We have been so busy the past month, and when we are not busy, I just want to lay on the couch!! This post is going to be a bunch of misc. stuff!!

1. I went to the doctors on wednesday and its 95% a girl !! I went to a maternal doctor that my doctor suggested. They did a finger prick to check my blood and did some measurements of the baby, to check for downs and other things. She said that my second little angel looks perfect and healthy, with an adorable nose!! I am almost 14 weeks, and the doctor says that I am measuring about 5 days ahead.. which makes sense, according to my LMP!! I asked the doctor why they could tell so early and she said it was basically her sonogram machine, it was very high tech and the screen was huge.. a big screen and so you could see everything as clear as day :) I am so excited to have another little girl, they are the most precious things!! I grew up with a little sister and loved it.. atleast most of the time!! and I know that Mackenzie and her will make great memories also!! Love you Mackenzie and "Lil Sis"

2. This week we had my inlaws here getting ready for Thanksgiving, so of course I put them to work!! My father in law always helps out around the house. Thomas always told me that when we had kids that we would put lights up outside... so we did, or atleast they did. They worked and worked and Mackenzie and I ate popcorn and drank hot apple cider and watched :) yummy!!

Here is what they look like, alittle blurry with the camera, but they look pretty!!
Mackenzie in her PJ's checking out the lights....

Mackenzie during the day, watching them put the lights up!!

3. I cant believe how fast the past two years have gone!! Kenz, you are almost 21 months!! You are becoming such a beautiful little toddler. You are getting so big and learning so much. Mommy and daddy are working on colors with you. The first one that you actually know is blue... what happened to my pink little girl?? Today Grandma bought you your first big girl panties, your favorite, Dora !! They are a little big, but you'll grow into them :) We are going to let you run around the house in them and hopefully start to use the big girl potty. We'll see how that works out for us!!
Almost 21 months

4. And lastly.... We cannot wait to go to florida!! We leave thursday and come back monday. While daddy works, We are going to see my grandma and grandpa and then my aunt and family and a bunch of cousins!! yay, I cant wait!!
Well... that was the past month in a nutshell..... I will hopefully keep up a little better now that school is almost out :)



4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Welcome back to the bloggy world..haha!
I'm so happy that your having another girl, WELL, bc little girls can wear BOWS! Matter of fact, sometimes I see little girls in the store without bows and I wish I had an extra in my purse to put on them! In my opinion, it's against the law not to put one on them. I'm kind of obsessed! :) Anyway, yay for the Christmas lights..I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
Have fun in Florida!!!

Andréa said...

YAY! for girls!!! 2 girls, how lucky are you! And Yay for FL. I love traveling. Hope you all have a fab vaca!

missy said...

Mel~
Those have to be the most adorable pics I've seen of Roo in a long time! She is growing into such a beautiful little girl....I just want to eat her ;)! I'm so ecstatic to welcome another beautiful baby girl into our group, CONGRATS!!! See ya Tues!

Lindsay said...

Ok ma'am, I'm going to need you to update your blog with Christmas pictures so I can see Miss Kenz with her little piggy tails that are just so darn cute! I want another girl, I have decided all girls would be fine with me!!!