CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

I just have to say... we had such a blast yesterday!! I forgot how much fun it was to get dressed up and go get candy!! I was never a fan of halloween, still am really not, but its all in good fun when your 20 months!! and almost 30 years old!! I think I enjoyed it almost as much as Mackenzie!! Here are some pictures of our wonderful night with friends....



Here is mackenzie, prepping....

Checking out what the heck her mom did to her.. I think she thought it was neat :)
It was flourescent!!



"Ma... I have two empty buckets... Lets get going !! "

This was downtown Mckinney's scare on the square!! I would recommend this to everyone that wants lots of candy, it was so much fun!!




We ran into some cute lil friends..... Missy and Jess


Kenzie's little prince, Grayson




Grace and Mackenzie got to hang out for a minute!!


After having a hershey kiss from grandma, she started to get sleepy, but not for long!! all the sugar started to kick in and she was for the rest of the night!!!


Relaxing with her daddy....


Another friend... Grace




Her first experience real trick or treating in Mckinney!!


She did so good... even going to the houses that have scary grave yards and fog machines!!



Our favorite stop of the night!! Seeing our friends bam bam and Pebbles....



This is what 5 months of marriage will do to you!! Doug, put the stick down!!!


We had such a great night!! Mackenzie you did so good all the way through, that we even got to stop and trick or treat at daddys bosses house!! I cant wait for next year, although I think I will probably have to fight you more for the better candy!! Happy 2nd Halloween my little punk rocker!!















5 comments:

Lisa said...

FUn fun! I love her outfit!!

missy said...

We had SO much fun!

Lindsay said...

Love her hair and outfit!!! CUTE!

Andréa said...

That was the cutest outfit.. so creative!

Gone Country Gal said...

What a neat idea for her costume! Did the pink come out of her hair easily?