CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Things I have to have today...

Lately I have noticed that I am craving more and more things..... Here they are:

  1. Snickers... i know what your thinking missy and michelle :) not funny!!!
  2. On a healthy note, Steamed broccoli... yummy, with a little bit of of garlic on it
  3. Along with grilled chicken and a baked potato... i could eat this meal every night
  4. jolly ranchers and dum dums, keeps my mind off of wanting to yack....
  5. squeezy cheese and wheat thins... yes i said squeezy cheese, its amazing!!
  6. taco dip... no olives no guacamole
  7. banana's and sweetened banana chips
  8. stir fry type meals... i think its the rice, but pf changs, orange chicken from ccf....mmmm i am hungry!!
  9. and lastly..... capri suns!!!

I am sure this will all change in about a day, but as of right now, it all sounds yummy!!!

3 comments:

Andréa said...

OK, with that menu... my guess is a girl. You know... with all the sweet stuff? I heard with boys you want salt?

Michelle said...

I didn't crave snickers till 16ish weeks, so I don't know if that means boy but I hope, how fun would that be!! XOXO

missy said...

Oh come on! Baked potatos, PF Changs and Orange Chx.....it's the sodium....you are craving the salt and Snickers? It HAS to be a boy!