CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Florida... here we come!!

Mackenzie and I are soooo excited!! We just booked our trip to go to florida with thomas. He is going to orlando in december for work, and it happens to be on my 30 th birthday... so what better way to turn 30 !! I refused to be ditched on a birthday, especially such a big one!!! aaahhhhh...... Anyways, we are leaving december 4th and coming home the 8th. We are going to be able to see my nana and grandpa, and then my aunt and her family and one of my cousins!! i just cant wait, it also means school will be done!! whahoooo......

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous!!!! Can't I come in your suitcase :)

Lindsay said...

Oh, I love Florida!! So fun...I'm with Lisa...in the suitcase!!