CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Please Pray!!!

Family is the most important thing in my life!! I LOVE my family and grew up so close to my aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents!! I still consider us really close, although we are spread throughout the states, from california, texas, florida and up to massachusetts. Early this evening I got a phone call from my mother... I always know something is up when she calls sporatically during the week!! My uncle Glenn has been complaining about leg pains. They thought that it might be blood clots or something to that extent, but they just found out that he has bone cancer. Not really sure of all the details yet. I believe they are waiting to see if it spread to anywhere else in the body. I am asking for prayers first off for my aunt, she is such a strong woman, but I know she could use prayers for strength!! And of course prayer for my uncle, prayers of healing and comfort. They have three kids, they are all around my age and I know it is extremely hard for them, please keep them in your prayers also :) Here is a picture of Aunt Judy and Uncle Glenn.... They came to colorado last year with us!! I just love them.. xoxoxo






3 comments:

Sherry said...

Absolutely praying for all the family. Your Aunt and Uncle were super sweet and special when I met them this past fall. Praying for your family that they get answers soon and can start the path to healing his body of this cancer. Have said it before and will continue to say it for a long time - CANCER SUCKS!!

melissaweyer said...

Thanks sherry... Just hard being so far from family when they are going through things :(

Lindsay said...

Many prayers for your family. I am sorry.. praying for strength, courage, and comfort for you all.