CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Number 1

Since it has finally started cooling down, Thomas and I decided to take advantage of it and go to the pumpkin patch in Celina. He didn't have the chance to go last year, so I really wanted him to go and enjoy the time with Kenz. We invited our friends Doug and Kayce, because I knew she wanted to go, she is an big kid at heart!!

Here is kenz feeding the longhorns....

Walking in....
Taking some fall pictures on a big truck!!
Kayce, Kenz and Me
Enjoying the day....I just love it when kenz wants to hold both our hands...
relaxing on the tractor ride..
Watching the pumpkin patch from the tractor ride

some more family pictures
Doug and Kayce My cute lil pumpkin...
I like this picture because i have one of the 2 of us last year in the same spot!!
driving the tractor....
We had such a great time and look forward to more pumpkin patches, that are coming up!!



0 comments: