CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Mackenzie has a secret....

I dont really think its much of a secret anymore... but Mackenzie is going to be a BIG Sister!! Actually I have only told a few friends and our immediate family until now!! I am about 7 weeks, give or take a day. I wanted to go to the doctors before I said anything, to make sure that everything looked good. I am due the end of May, I have not gotten the official date from the doctor yet, hopefully on wednesday, I have another doctors appointment then!! I really wanted to wait alittle longer this time to say anything, but as alot of my friends know... I get a little sick when I am preggo and its starting to hit me this time already!! Stinky, so I really cant hide being pregnant!! Oh well!! I am really hoping for a sister for mackenzie, but alittle boy for my dad and thomas, I know that they would love to have one!! Or one of each would be great :) Yes, I know, I am crazy, but i would love twins!! Right now the doctor says there is only one... so no need to worry everyone!! Unless the other one is hiding... hehehehehe.... Well keep me in your prayers, that I wont be sick this time around because having kenz and being in school, there is no time for toilet runs!!! yuck!! xoxoxox PS... Kenz, I cant wait for you to meet your little sibling, I know its far away still, but you are going to love it. Actually right now you are practicing rocking your baby doll!! Your going to be a great big sis!! I love you baby girl xoxoxo








6 comments:

Michelle said...

Yippie! We are going to need a bus to cart all of us around soon!! XOXO

Teresa said...

Aaaah Haaaa! I just asked Sherry a couple of weeks ago if you were prego again. I can sense these things! I'm so excite for you and it will be so much fun to see Kenz as a big sister. Her hair is getting long - two big pony tails.

We wanna come for a weekend soon - early November. Check dates with the crew if you remember.

We love y'all and are so happy for you!

Teresa...and Bryan too

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,I am so happy for you all. God Bless your little family. Love,Nana

Lindsay said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet baby # 2!!!
Poor thing, no fun being sicky....mine started @ 7 weeks, too! All I can say is Jolly Ranchers!!! Hope to see you soon! Oh and I'm finally home :)

Lisa said...

We can't wait to see the little one! So excited for you!! MacKenzie is going to be a GREAT big sister.

Lindsay said...

YIPPPPEEEEEEE!
How awesome!
Congrats friend!